OBJECTIVE:This hackathon, jointly organized by the UEM Jaipur Association for Computing Machinery Student Chapter Jaipur & University of Engineering and Management Jaipur, aims to imagine new applications that a smart city could offer its citizens. Innovation and Entrepreneurship are at peak in India and this hackathon will help to develop skills among the students to pursue their ideas. UEM Jaipur ACM Student Chapter is going to organize a National Level Hackathon during Aug-Sept 2019 with lot more prizes and opportunities.
#1. Agriculture and Rural Development
Designing devices or software keeping in mind the need to enhance the primary sector of India - Agriculture and the lives of our Rural Population.
#2. Renewable Energy
Innovative ideas that help manage and generate renewable sources more efficiently
#3. Health Care and Biomedical Devices
Designing devices or software that would help in managing healthcare better.
#4. Smart City, Smart Communication, Smart Transportation
Designing devices or software which would help in easing communication channels between various communication devices and points. Creating intelligent devices to improve commutation facilities, quality of travel experience and overall travel safety features hardware. Creating state-of-the-art safety and security technologies for India.
#5. Waste Management
Solutions could be in the form of waste segregation, disposal, and improved transportation system
|8:50 - 9:00||Hackathon Day Opening|
|9:00 - 12:00||3hrs Development|
|12:00 - 13:00||Lunch Break|
|13:00 - 16:00||3hrs Development|
|16:00 - 16:30||Tea Break|
|16:30 - 18:00||2.5hrs Final Developement|
|18:30 - 20:30||Presentation & Evaluation|
|20:30 - 21:00||Result Declaration & Awards|
• Team size – 4 participants.
• Teams can be a mixture of any year and stream.
• Teams need to select a particular challenge topic and think of a real world problem in that particular field.
• Teams need to submit a presentation on the selected challenge and the solution to the Hackathon Committee further submission emails will be provided afterwards.
• On the event day teams need to develop their idea and pitch in front of the judges.
• Participants should bring their own laptops and other requirements to develop their product be it software or some hardware solutions.
• Lunch will be provided to the participants
• Participants should have their own LAN Cables and should have data connections for backup purposes.
• For Hardware Solutions – Participants must bring their own hardware and other necessary electrical and electronics. Nothing will be provided by the committee. The hardware must be feasible and cheap because the judging parameters include the feasibility criteria.
• Some specific hardware list will be provided. Participants will be allowed to use that particular hardware and nothing else will be allowed
• Other details will be forwarded individually as per the changes.
• Potential impact: 20
• Technical Feasibility and Demonstration of the idea: 60
• Affordability of the idea: 20
CASH PRIZE UPTO WORTH INR 10000/- ,CERTIFICATES AND OTHER EXCITING PRIZES